Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breastfeeding Your Husband If Your Breastfeeding,& Your Husband Sucks On Your Breast While Having Sex After Giving Birth What Do You Do?

If your breastfeeding,& your husband sucks on your breast while having sex after giving birth what do you do? - breastfeeding your husband

Just curious, what if her husband had to suck and chew, while their breasts or have sex. What to exist, having children and not breast-feed babies breast of your life and wants the breast during the setup or sex to suck? Did not you just suck the breasts until 7 months? What if he has a sip of milk? What happens then?

4 comments:

Rosie_08... said...

Some couples become man take a little milk. Some are collected from you. Do what you want. It will not hurt at all.

Avril said...

If you do not like it and does not bother me, go ahead! If you do not, then I say no. It is perfectly harmless, can promote the production of milk, so clever!

Katie said...

It is not harmful. While you agree, is in order. My father used to drink milk is pumped and put my mother in the refrigerator.

wifeusa said...

accustomed to milk and you will only hurt to do more ...
I could not stand there playing, while I b / f, our son for me outside the boundaries that existed when I was nursing play ...
I felt very uncomfortable ...

Post a Comment