Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scottsdale Eye Doctor What Would You Rate My Life?

What would you rate my life? - scottsdale eye doctor

I'm just sick and tired, now I just wanted to ask:)

My name is Michelle Leighton Walters. Fifteen of the instant messaging and live in New York with my father and his girlfriend during the school year and summer to go to Scottsdale, Arizona to live with my mother and her husband and children. I have two brothers and sister by blood, and I have two step sisters. I am the youngest of the family. I dance for hours to sixteen weeks, additional courses in fashion design. I take my weekend in the gym, shopping, Central Park for a nice walk with my friend, and the parties. I have a lot of black tie events for my father and the kind of love bites. I have long brown hair and blue-green eyes. at 5'8 and 115 pounds. I'm not super nice, but I'm not ugly.
What kind of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment