Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Nightgowns Christmas Eve Joke?

Christmas Eve Joke? - christmas nightgowns

One Christmas Eve, Santa Claus comes down the chimney, and is surprised by a lovely blonde campaign of 19 years.
She asks "Santa, you'll stay with me?"
Santa says "Ho Ho Ho, I gotta go, gotta go, I need to know to give these toys for children, you!"
She pulls her nightgown and was wearing only a bra and panties, she asked
"Santa, now you have to stay with me?"
Santa says "Ho Ho Ho, I gotta go, gotta go, I need to know to give these toys for children, you!"
It takes everything and asks: "Father, now you have to stay with me?"
Santa replies "Hey Hey I am, I am, I can not get out of the fireplace with my d1ck this way!"

2 comments:

sparkey said...

an old but still good

tm41170 said...

well

Post a Comment