Saturday, January 9, 2010

Magazine Sweepstakes When The Seventeen Magazine Sends You The Prizes For The Sweepstakes Do You Have To Pay The Mailing Fee?

When the Seventeen magazine sends you the prizes for the sweepstakes do you have to pay the mailing fee? - magazine sweepstakes

So, inadvertently tried to Seventeen magazine, will receive free ice cream ..... I subscribed also took part in the competition for other video cameras and other things. But I know I have to pay the shipping costs, because their costs would me very much.

1 comment:

Liz deJesus said...

No, if you win a prize, you have the postage costs. Prices before and I always send win the legitimate freedom. He also supported the magazine and do not really want, you can, using (and cancel the "Cancel" on their first bill and send it to the project) again.

Post a Comment