Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Culinary Schools In North Carolina Culinary School Question....Please Read..?

Culinary School question....Please read..? - culinary schools in north carolina

Okay, so I want to go to culinary school. I would like to start my own business in food, that when I graduated. Well, I want as much information as possible! Since I was still in HS I'm a senior! I'm in another state or North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee, all the information you be awesome! What are the best schools for them? Are there good schools in the States that I mentioned?
Sorry for all the questions! Thank you very much!

1 comment:

chen said...

In my opinion, trying to explore to .. .. in the sense that you study not just .. to try for me, an experience and an interview about the dining experience because it is the best teacher ...

Post a Comment