Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Countertop Height Wikipedia How Can I Increase The Height Of My Base Cabinets/countertop To 36"?

How can I increase the height of my base cabinets/countertop to 36"? - countertop height wikipedia

My cabinets are 34 cm above the finished floor (the existing cabinets, so do not want) to raise from the ground. There are no disadvantages not yet installed, but are planning a Silestone countertop is 1 1 / 4 inches. This would bring the total height of 35 1 to / 4 I need 36 inches to fit my stove and dishwasher. Can I raise a layer of 3 / 4 inch plywood under the Silestone height? Will it look bad?

1 comment:

Jimmy Cabinet said...

The cabinets are consistently 34.5 "tall. Still, regardless of brand. The fact that you have is a 34-measure" that their bases are sitting on the plate or on the ground and the more tile joints seems that half-inches . Countertops will always be 1.5 ", the 34.5" high of more than 1.5 is "over 36" overall.

The diiswasher not at all, since they are made to fit a height of 33.5 inches in height to 36.5 high. "There are small feet that are adjustable. The width is always 24" and is opening 24, 25 "

The furnace is also adjustable feet deeper. At best, it is still an inch thick on high under the cupboards. This is already done in the rule and may not even need to tell the counter Type WHwherever you want. He already knows what is the right way.

Post a Comment