Monday, February 15, 2010

Terk Hdtvi Indoor Antenna Terk HDTVi Indoor Antenna With A Basic Cable Signal?

Terk HDTVi Indoor Antenna with a Basic Cable Signal? - terk hdtvi indoor antenna

Hello --

I have a TV with integrated HDTV tuner, which picks up local HD channels. I recently bought a Terk indoor antenna HDTVi get a few more channels. I have basic cable and I would also connect the antenna. I am a son, and the internal antenna? My TV has only 1 input on the back, so I'm not sure, if possible. I hate to throw the television behind the wall to connect the power base for some channels and get in touch then connect the antenna to different Channe.

Thank you!

2 comments:

jjki_117... said...

You can buy a switch from Radio Shack that you can switch between the two entrances. See the link for a type.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index. ...

SH said...

You can also contact your cable provider and see whether they are a field that can be upgraded at no additional cost.
Otherwise, the best way to save the pin back in time to a distribution box in your local electronics store or Amazon and get a few selected items. This way you can connect to two signals, DVD players, etc. all with one output.

Post a Comment