Sunday, February 14, 2010

Little Bubble On Arm Scratch On My Arm, Little Pus Bubbles On It? Can Anyone Tell Me What It Is?

Scratch on my arm, little pus bubbles on it? Can anyone tell me what it is? - little bubble on arm

I was in school and someone scratched me and started to bleed, but I do not just go to class. Then a few days later, these bubbles started to come at the beginning of something, and now theres a few more in my arms and hands, knees and feet. I will be a visit to a dermatologist, but I just want to know if someone knows what might that be?

2 comments:

e.e. said...

its very badly infected. u might want to go visit a doctor immediately. I mean, at that time.
























..... wat ru doing still reading this! Go get clip

Harrison F said...

It is infected. Go to the doctor as soon as possible. Well, stop reading this. Go Now.

Post a Comment